Society of Volunteer Administrators
What is SVA?
The Society of Volunteer Administrators of the Lehigh Valley is an organization serving the needs of individuals responsible for the administration of volunteer programs.
Who can join SVA?
Membership in SVA is open to anyone in the field of volunteer management, either paid or volunteer. Anyone who works or has worked with any agency, organization or business administering volunteers is welcome to join. Both Pennsylvania and New Jersey organizations are represented in SVA membership.
Why Join the Society of volunteer administrators?
The Educational Advantage:
- Monthly meetings to develop your skills to recruit, train, retain, motivate and recognize volunteers in your program
- Workshops designed to strengthen personal competency skills
The Professional Advantage:
- Network and exchange resources with other professional volunteer administrators
- Cooperative efforts to promote volunteerism
- Build volunteer/staff partnerships
- Advocate legislation beneficial to volunteers
- $20 annual dues includes membership directory, monthly programs and membership pin
Contact Liesel Dreisbach, SVA Vice President, email@example.com, 610-746-1970
|For a Society of Volunteer Administrators of the Lehigh Valley
Membership Brochure, click here
SVA monthly meetings are held on the third Tuesday of the month.
Mornings begin with light refreshments at 7:45 a.m., followed by meeting and program at 8:00 a.m.- 9:30 a.m.
Society of Volunteer Administrators Youth Scholarship, honoring a high school senior who has made a meaningful volunteer contribution.